Thursday, April 25, 2013

First Tau 100% done

You know the drill... this is were we left off...
So last night, I got a little bit more work done and I can finally say my first Tau are completely, 100% done. I'm happy :D

I added static grass to their bases (can you believe this is the first time I used static grass on production models? I've tried it before on a Smik I made for my Angels of Darkness, but never before have I tried applying it in batch)

Here's the result:

And more of a close-up:

As you can see, the grass looks really dry, as it should be in an arid desert. Also, it really just adds the final touch as it isn't overwhelming the base.

Next up are 2 more firewarriors, a drone and a Stealth suit... watch this space!

Do you use static grass or any other kind of flock?

2 comments:

  1. Those came out looking really good, I think the grass added that last bit to the base to set it off. Good job, excited to see how you handle the suits and eventually the riptide you said you wanted to add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words... progress will be steady (I hope) so I can finish what I have soon and start adding new stuff :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...