Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tau Progress - now with picture!

While waiting for a World of Tanks update to install, I did some more painting on the next batch of Tau.

The violet color was already applied before, but I didn't get a shot of them taken at that point.

In about 15 minutes, I did the Sepia washes on the undersuit of the Firewarriors and the Stealth suit, as apparently, Stealth suits also show the undersuit in a few places, eg. under the shoulder armor and the armored feet.

Also, I applied a thinned down black wash to all the mechanical parts of the drone, parts of the Stealth armor and burst cannon and the Firewarrior's rifles.

A little bit of black wash was added to the Tau symbols to give them some extra depth before layering with grey and white to finish them.

This afternoon, I went to my parent's house. My mom had made pancakes and wanted to share with her children... I didn't hesitate for one moment!
Good old-fashioned mom-made pancakes!

So next up are the lenses, bronze bits and the grey/white for the symbols and markings. I don't think I will have time for that this weekend, but possibly monday.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...