Sunday, May 19, 2013

XV8 Update

Long overdue update here. As usual, the above picture is where I left off.
Last wednesday, I had another PPP (Peer Pressure Painting) session (this is gonne be a monthly thing now) and so I have a bit of an update for you guys.




I only have pictures of the XV8s. By now, you probably know what my Firewarriors look like ;)

I did the undersuits of the Firewarriors with the Sepia wash and all the mechanical stuff (gun stock of pulse rifles, under-armour of the XV8s) was done with a watered down black wash.

The eye lenses of the XV8s are done in green with 2 consecutive highlights. I still need to do the final highlight of the lenses on the Firewarriors. It was getting too dark and my eyes were too tired at that point.

A better look at my freeform dance XV8
 The antennae will be white, as will the separate weapon systems. They are magnetized, but I think I will just glue on some missile pods. I think I will only be using these as Deathrain configuration: dual missile pod. If I need another config (like dual fusion blasters or dual plasma rifles), I'll just buy some more models. These 2 are the only XV8s I have right now.

There you have it, overdue and not much done...I'll need to step up my game if I want to finish them before their inaugural battle on friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...