Thursday, May 2, 2013

Faeit 212: Update

Natfka has posted 2 youtube videos with updates on what's going on with his website.

Whatever happens, he says his blog will be back up. Either in the same spot or somewhere else on blogger or a different blogging service like wordpress (even though he doesn't like that one).

Also, a counter-claim has been filed by a sympathising lawyer.

Original videos and my opinion past the break...


Personally, I think GW has a case. There were multiple infractions where Natfka posted scans of yet to be released white dwarf or codex snippets. Now, I don't think GW actually contacted Natfka directly to ask him to take the pictures down which is, I think, the best course of action. Usually, you ask people nicely to do stuff you think harms you and only after that, you use a bat to knock some sense into them, but as we all know, that's not the way GW handles this kind of stuff... they love their bat.

As we all know, GW is cracking down on rumors. What I think they want to achieve is that White Dwarf is the first source of anything new there is on the horizon. Unfortunately for them, there are people that work to produce the magazine and as such, there are always people in the know, even if it's only a week in advance.

Personally, I don't think it's in GW's best interest to remove all rumors from the internet, but hey, what do I know, right?



I really hope Faeit 212 will be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...