Monday, June 17, 2013

Update containing only text!

And we have another mini-update as I didn't think the progress was significant enough to warrant a picture...

I gave the latest batch (2 broadsides, Firewarrior and Marker drone) their coat of varnish and thus prepared them for the final touch: a couple of pieces of static grass.

Since I had set up my airbrush I then proceeded to undercoat my devilfish and 2 gun drones in black primer, like I do with all my models and then started thinking about a camo scheme... I'm not sure what to do with it yet, but I have some ideas... I will explain in a following post what I intend to do...

Next up, adding some grass!

2 comments:

  1. With your purples, maybe add some grey and do a digital camo pattern? Check out eBay for digital camo airbrush stencils. I think that would look striking!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that would look striking indeed...
      I'll check it out for sure!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...