Thursday, June 13, 2013

Broadsides mini update


Just wanted to let you know I finished the bases on the Broadsides batch. The only things left to do is spray on a coat of varnish with the airbrush and gluing some static grass to the bases.

Next up, I'll be doing a Devilfish. This will be mostly done with an airbrush, but I will be using the same monochrome highlighting technique followed by a (or several) Violet washes. The idea is that I will spray the vehicle black and then add highlights and a grey/white camo pattern using my airbrush. Then, after the Violet wash is applied, the tank will appear to be painted in several shades of purple.
I hope that turns out ok...

Do you guys have any experience with monochrome highlighting of vehicles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...