Monday, June 24, 2013

Devilfish in color



You all remember this picture, right?
Well, this weekend I slapped some wash onto the thing and it came out looking OK-ish...
I also told you before that I was going to do an edge drybrush before the wash to make the edges stand out a bit more... well, I was already halfway through the washing process that I remember I was gonna do that... so nope, didn't do it.

Anyway, picture after the break!




Here and there you can see the actual pattern shine through, but the overall appearance is somewhat mottled, and that was the look I was going for.

The picture is crap and right now, the paintjob looks a bit crappy as well, like it wasn't intended to look mottled, but I'm hoping it will be a lot better once I add in the details and markings.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...