Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Broadsides: nearing completion


Here's where I left off this weekend.
I continued work last night, look past the break for more info...




I highlighted the metal parts in gold, did the eye lenses and went over some bits and pieces with the watered down black wash again.

After that, I based them using sand and small rocks and left them to dry for an hour or maybe two, while I played some World of Tanks.


When the PVA on the bases was dry, I added a first layer of VGC Dead Flesh and after some more drying, I put the watered down Sepia wash on top.

That needs to dry for a couple of hours, but I needed some sleep so I will continue the bases next time.


I think the color scheme works well on all types of Tau models I painted up to this point. I think the Devilfish will be next... I may need to devise some sort of camo scheme for the tank and apply it with my airbrush...

What do you think about my classic Broadsides? Do I need to replace them with new models?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...