Monday, September 30, 2013

XV104... part deux


This is where I left off... the washes needed to dry, so that's what happened and last saturday, I put in another hour or so of painting. Read all about it after the break!




The mechanical bits got a wash of watered down black ink giving a much better "highlighted black" look to these parts.
Hmm I thought this picture was only of the black wash stage, but apparently, the next stage was already done when I took this picture... can you spot the other work I did?

...


...


...


...


Either way, I have more pictures which make this a lot more clear ;-)


The shiny bits got their first coat of shiny paint. They still need a sepia wash to deepen the color and after that, the obligatory highlight(s).


And the other side...

More soon!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...