Friday, January 31, 2014

15mm WW2: Panzer IV ausf. H - What?? More?


Howdy folks!

It's been 2 months and a couple of days since my last post. I've been busy with a new hobby (and starting up a new blog: Action air) but now I'm back. Updates won't be as frequent as before, but I'm getting my mojo back so I'm back!




As you might remember from my previous post, I painted up 2 of my 5 15mm Panzer IV Hs.

Last night I decided to go ahead and basecoat the remaining three in my 'dunkelgelb' alternative: Dead Flesh.

After getting reaquainted with my airbrush and compressor setup and some paint-thinning extravaganza (and airbrush-cleaning extravaganza as well), I could go ahead with the spraying itself.

This is the result (drum roll...):

Quite underwhelming, I know. But hey, a guy's gotta (re-)start somewhere, right?

Sorry for the two-month outage... but I'm back!   (*chirp*  *chirp* ... hmm, no one's here?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...