Wednesday, February 5, 2014

15mm WW2: Panzer IV ausf. H - Camo


Continuing on with my last three Panzer IVs. Yesterday I airbrushed the camo onto them.
After a bit of a fight with my airbrush (which, as usual, came down to a proper cleaning of the airbrush) I got the paint down.

The camo pattern I used this time was a bit more erratic than the first two I did. I just want to try if the more regular pattern or the more eccentric pattern is better.


Above are the old ones at the same painting stage as the new ones below.


So what do you think? Do you prefer the regular or erratic patterning of the camo?

I know one thing: painting 3-tone Panzer camo with an airbrush is a breeze (pun intended).

Keep on the lookout for further progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...