Friday, March 29, 2013

Introduction



First post... interesting... (I'm new to this blogging business, so bear with me)

Let me start by introducing myself and this blog to my (possibly) international readers:

I'm Cheatah.
I was born in September 1983, which makes me 29 years old right now.
I live in Belgium, a small country in the middle of Europe.

Enough about me... what about this blog?

I've been an avid tabletop wargamer for about 15 years now and I'd like to share my experiences with the world... whether the world likes it or not...


This includes, but is not limited to, my modelling and painting progress, any thoughts on army lists that I have, reactions to rumors, and whatever else is occupying my mind and has anything to do with plastic (and/or resin and/or metal) soldiers.

Currently, I play Warhammer 40k and I've recently taken an interest in Flames of War due to an overall interest in WWII and the fact that I play World of Tanks.

Since I don't have anything more to say... have a picture of one of my cats:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...